Here is the final result of my Hybrid Project:
I wanted to do something with natural hair and seeing it as beautiful and unique. So I decided to create a collaged, digital look . I live-traced the picture in illustrator and I collaged painted flowers to her hair. I used water color and pastel as my physical media. For the pieces on her body, I wanted to do more collaging while keeping the image the same so I used watercolor again to incorporate that. I feel that it came out successful and I was able to go along with my idea. I hope anyone who views this is able to appreciate it because I enjoyed creating it.
For my final project, we are supposed to combine digital art and physical art together. For this project I plan to create something that is already digital, and make it physical. I plan on using this image of a singer with an afro and then altering it in illustrator.
After I’m done altering the picture, I am going to add painted flowers to her hair as part of a collage.
For this assignment, I stuck with my idea and decided to do a video about free time and relaxation. I wanted to incorporate the little things that I like to do that makes me feel relaxed and less stressed. The music I chose to go along with it is also relaxing and so I felt that it would match the theme. Here is the link to my video:
For this assignment, we are to create a video that includes humans and some kind of movement. I am thinking of creating a video that shows what I like to do in my free time. I will title it “Relaxation”.
So for my video, I stuck to the theme of excitement and was able to add effects to it.
here’s the link to my video:
For my 5×5 video, we have to create a 5 separate video that are each 25 seconds are put them together. The video has to show some kind of emotion to the viewer. I’m thinking of making a video that will evoke something positive to the viewer like excitement. I hope that whoever watches my video feels that way from watching it.
This assignment was our ink assignment. I had a lot of fun with this assignment. What I learned from the critique was to expand the shadows so it looks more accurate and in better perspective. I’m going to continue to work on that.